We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Projects Coordinator to join our team delivering varied arts activities in Wales including international performance, films, exhibitions, events and commissions.
This job is in our Llanrwst office:
The person we are looking for will have:
- general confidence working with office computer software
- excellent communication, teamworking, interpersonal and organisational skills
- knowledge of and an interest in the arts
- the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work on a number of projects at the same time, and with accuracy
- willingness to work over some weekends and evenings (for which time off in lieu is allocated)
- full driving licence & own transport.
- experience of working with Apple software
- experience of working in the arts administration and event management
- fluency in Welsh and/or other European languages
- assist in project planning and scheduling
- assist in the planning, preparation and delivery of events
- liaise with project partner organisations as required
- liaise with suppliers as required (e.g. venues)
- liaise with event artists, production companies and participants by telephone and email and in person
- work with Datrys’ project management and database software
- assist in maintaining project websites (including uploading copy and data) and social networking areas
- assist in preparation of printed publications and marketing materials
- assist in evaluation processes including collecting and inputing data
- arrange transport, accommodation and meetings as needed
- work in both office and on-site event environments
- general administrative duties as requested (including answering the telephone, filing, taking minutes of meetings, arranging meetings, communicating with artists)
- any other duties as may reasonably be required
How to Apply
- The work is offered as a fixed term contract, initially for 6 months.
- £17,000 – £19,400 per annum/pro rata depending on experience.
- Based on 3.5 days a week with working days and times negotiable.
- The post is based in Llanrwst, north Wales.
- Datrys is committed to equal opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to Dominic Chennell at Datrys by 5pm Friday 10th October 2014.
Application Deadline: Friday 10th October 2014, 5pm
Interviews Notification: Monday 13th October
Interviews: Monday 20th or Wednesday 22nd October
Datrys | Ciafaic, 25 Watling Street, Llanrwst, LL26 0LS, Wales
+44 (0)1492 642291