- Background: performing arts and archeology.
- Special interest: Roma culture.
- Time served in the creative industries: fourteen years.
- Superfluous skill: can excavate a mammoth tooth.
- Prized possession: a fragment of the Berlin wall.
- Hidden history: Imi spent several years researching a PhD in the Peruvian Andes.
After initially studying Performing Arts, Imogen gained a first class degree in Archaeology before heading off to study the arts of Africa, Oceania and the Americas.
Imogen has held many positions in the UK heritage and gallery sector including work for University of Oxford at the Pitt Rivers Museum in the areas of access, renovations, events management and fund-raising.
Imogen has worked across a range of Datrys projects including for Soundlands and Helfa Gelf.
Talk to Imogen
- +44 (0)1492 642291