Cyfieithiad lawn o’r dudalen ar ei ffordd – diolch am eich hamynedd.
We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Projects Coordinator to join our team delivering varied arts activities in Wales including international performance, films, exhibitions, events and commissions.
This job is in our Llanrwst office:
- general confidence working with office computer software
- excellent communication, teamworking, interpersonal and organisational skills
- knowledge of and an interest in the arts
- the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work on a number of projects at the same time, and with accuracy
- willingness to work over some weekends and evenings (for which time off in lieu is allocated)
- full driving licence & own transport.